Placeholder image

Register for Sales Tax

Place of Registration

A corporate person (listed/unlisted public company, private limited company) has to be registered under the Regional Tax Office (RTO).

In case of non-corporate person having single manufacturing unit and the same is located in a different place than the business premises, in the RTO having jurisdiction over the manufacturing unit. A corporate person has the option of transferring his registration to the place of business.

Copyright © . All rights reserved. Federal Board of Revenue Govt of Pakistan.