A workshop for education and facilitation of Withholding Agents and Taxpayers was held on Tuesday, April 15, 2014. Participants from Sukkur Chamber of Commerce & Industry Government Departments and Private Institutions attended the workshop. Mr. Muhammad Shahzad, Secretary FATE Wing FBR Islamabad presided over the workshop.
2. Mr. Muhammad Akbar Mahar opened the workshop introducing the formats and series of presentations and the objectives of the workshop. He encouraged the participants for open discussion and raising their questions and queries regarding their problems and welcomed their input and valuable suggestions.
3. Mr. Fayaz Hussain Abro DCIR gave detailed presentation on different provisions of withholding Taxes and duties and responsibilities of withholding Agents. He also explained different queries and questions raised by the participants.
4. Mr. Nasir Ali Rizvi, Manager PRAL RTO Sukkur gave presentation on e-filing of returns and withholding tax statements, e-payments and registration facilities for Sales Tax & Income Tax payers.
5. The presentations were followed by discussions and questions by the participants which were replied by the officers of RTO.
6. At the end, the participants of workshop appreciated and praised the efforts of FBR & RTO Sukkur for conducting such informative and valuable workshop for the education and facilitation of Taxpayers/Withholding Agents.
7. Mr. Muhammad Shahzad, Secretary FATE thanked the participants to attend the meeting and he also thanked the Chief Commissioner IR RTO Sukkur for arranging the workshop.