Placeholder image

Change Your Personal Details

Change Your Personal Details

A person can change their registration information recorded for filing Income Tax Return in three (3) possible ways.

  1. Changing information through Iris, a person can change/update information by logging into Iris.
    Following information can be updated by the person through Registration Form 181 (filed for modification) Income Tax:
    • Mobile number
    • Email
    • Personal/Residential Address
    • Business Address
    • Addition of Business Branches
    • Legal Representative u/s 87 of Income Tax Ordinance 2001
    • Bank Account
  2. Changing information through Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) helpline, a person can also change or update information through FBR helpline via phone or email.
    Following information can be updated through the helpline:
    • Name
    • Date of Birth
    • Gender
    • Disability Status
    • Senior Citizen Status
  3. Changing Information by visiting Regional Tax Office (RTO)
    For changes in registration regarding the following issues, the person will have to visit their relevant RTO:
    • Discontinuance of business
    • Jurisdiction for Income Tax Return assessment
    • Deregistration
    • Updating CNIC number
    • Updating Pakistan Origin Card (POC)

    A person will have to take relevant documents to RTO in order to successfully change details regarding Income Tax Registration.

Copyright © . All rights reserved. Federal Board of Revenue Govt of Pakistan.